Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bones Heal

My short story Bones Heal is now up at Swords and Sorcery and you can find it at http://www.swordsandsorcerymagazine.com/story-2.html. As I've mentioned before, it's the first in what I hope to be an ongoing series of tales involving the two central characters - Varus, a Roman legionary displaced in both time and space, and Barcaradin, a sorceror without a soul.

It's been a while since I've written any 'pure' S&S, so it's nice to see this one out and about in the world, hopefully folk will like it.

In other news, The Man Who Loved a Gaunt will be appearing in the anthology Dark Bard, which should be available fairly soon.

Afer a reasonally lengthy lay-off, I've been writing quite a lot recently. Or rather, I've been finishing quite a lot of stories (folliowing Robert Heinlein's dictum of 'finish what you start') even going back to some tales that had been sitting half-done and getting them completed.

Doubtless, there'll be a few rejection letters in my immediate future, but hopefully a few acceptances as well.

It's good to be back in the saddle.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way information is presented in your post. I have added you in my social bookmark.BONE HEALING

    ReplyDelete